Colorado Cabin Adventures
- Five-acre property fronting on North Fork of Colorado River adjacent
to Shadow Mountain Lake and Arapaho National Forest in
Grand Lake, Colorado
- Newly renovated and restored authentic log cabins available for vacation and weekend rental
- Seven free-standing log cabins, three one-bedroom cabin suites in Trout House and two-story Bunkhouse with one and two-bedroom cabin suites
- Reunion Lodge (ground level of Bunkhouse) designed for family reunions and group gatherings with full kitchen, two baths and large outdoor furnished patio
- Resident Property Managers also offer “Rustic Concierge” services
- Easy access to fishing, hiking, boating, skiing, snowmobiling, etc.
Visit Colorado Cabin Adventures for more information.